This holiday season GIVE GENEROUSLY! You can help us save more kitties by DONATING using etransfer (preferred) or paypal to email@example.com . Use password: donation
Wow! Can you believe it? It’s already December; snow is on the ground and days are getting shorter. But the holiday spirit is going strong.
Rescue Angels has had quite a year. There is an endless number of abandoned cats, mothers and babies out in the cold, and cats that are being surrendered, so we’ve been busy rescuing, socializing, restoring health, vetting, and adopting as many cats and kittens as we can accommodate. As our bi-line says… “From Streets to “Fur”ever Homes”, and we do all we can to make that statement a reality.
Here are some highlights of the past 3 months and 8 reasons to make a donation to Rescue Angels:
1. The "Cocktail Kittens". Manhattan, Margarita, Martini, Bellini, Mojito and Daiquiri had 1 day left before being euthanized in a high kill shelter. ADOPTED
2. The "Crazy Rich Kittens. Nick, Eddie, and Oliver ADOPTED. Astrid and Mama Elinor AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION. Found in a backyard.
3. The “Toy Story Kittens”. Mama Trixie, Sheriff Woody, and Dolly AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION. Buzz Lightyear and Buttercup. ADOPTED. Pulled from a high kill shelter before being euthanized.
4. The “MusiCats”. Shania, Kate, Drake, Carol, and Leonard. ADOPTED. Kittens were kept outside and surrendered by owner.
5. Gaia. Pulled from death row in a kill shelter. ADOPTED.
6. Emily and Zooey. Found living in the wheel well of a front end loader in a construction site. AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
7. The “Chipmunk Kittens”. Alvina, Simone, Theodora. Found without their mother in a backyard. AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
8. Eira, the Snowkitten. Found alone at 5 weeks old in a snowbank. AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
We need your help. We receive no funding and rely exclusively on donations. Please consider making a donation – any amount helps! Most cats come to us not only needing vaccinations and spay/neuter, but also expensive medical care such as special diets, diagnostic tests, emergency surgeries, medications, and dentals.
TO MAKE A DONATION, please send paypal or etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Use password: donation
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR ADOPTABLE CATS AND KITTENS, go to http://www.rescueangels.ca/adopt/
Rescue Angels is a no kill, not for profit, volunteer, foster based cat rescue. We have a network of foster homes located within and across the GTA, Markham, Mississauga and Hamilton. Our volunteers open their homes to stray, abandoned and feral cats, as well as those who are at risk of euthanasia in local high-kill facilities until the right "Fur"ever home is found.
Rescue Angels actively participates with the Trap, Neuter and Return (TNR) program. We maintain and manage colonies to
ensure that food, water and shelter is always available. We also provide additional and emergency vet care when required.
Rescue Angels is a dedicated group that works with the public to rescue cats and promote individual responsibility for animal welfare.
PO Box 61562 Hillcrest Mall
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0C9